[RP TownTalk] Help-Broken Furnace exhaust pipe

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 00:25:23 UTC 2016

JC,
Call Jerry's Heating. Jerry has done a lot of work for us and fixed our collapsing chimney last year...and took a dead animal out too.
Jerry's HeatingWork 443-250-6013
Tell em Andrew sent you!
AndrewRavenswood Rd.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 8:18 PM, James Coleman<rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com> wrote:   Somehow in the wind and rain, etc, we lost our furnace exhaust pipe. To add insult to injury, we have a dead animal somewhere in the pipe(we think based on the smell). Does anyone know of a person who could safely and cleanly both remove the dead animal and replace the furnace exhaust pipe? Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks, JC

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info