[RP TownTalk] [SECACPG] Fwd: Flash mob [1 Attachment]

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:25:12 UTC 2016

Because of the weather today, the flash mob has been postponed until
tomorrow (May 18th) - same time (7pm) same place (The Shoppes @ The Arts
District Hyattsville on Jefferson St.between Busboys and Poets & Yogi
Castle).

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com