[RP TownTalk] Field of Dreams

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 22:17:37 UTC 2016

I agree with Maureen. Let's stop the email personal attacks. Jonathan, if you don't agree with the mayor, support another candidate next time or run for the office yourself if you feel you can do a better job.
Vernon is doing a good job for the town and I support him.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Maureen Farrington<maureen.farrington at gmail.com> wrote:   I talked to ACP when this was going on, and they did not want to sell their land for this project. There was nothing the town could have done to change their minds. And as the chair of economic development at the time, wouldn't this have fallen under your purview?

While I am an ardent supporter of open discourse, these constant lobs at the mayor and council are tiresome.  In our last election just over 12 months ago, every seat ran unopposed. There was ample opportunity to recruit and get new people in.  This current level of vitriol is very unwelcoming to anyone who would want to get involved now.

-Maureen