[RP TownTalk] Field of Dreams

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Thu May 19 01:28:56 UTC 2016

Andrew

Respectfully,  my posts are not about personal attacks but  about performance and competence.  The Mayor can choose to respond himself but since most of my posts on the financial aspects of his administration have gone unanswered I assume there will be crickets chirping again in Riverdale Park.

I am unclear as to what basis you are concluding that the Mayor is doing a good job for the town.  Is it based on the financial oversight of missing 400k in tax revenue although GSA communicated 6 years ago that this was going to happen?  Is it running a structural deficit of over $1.5mil on our budget?  Is it ignoring a $2.7mil unfunded liability in our retirement plan?  Is it the constant barrage of lawsuits?  Is it the inability to enforce agreements with developers (anyone remember the sign promised by Wachovia and the park improvements)?

It is every citizen's job to shed light on public misdeeds and poor fiscal management.  I am not posting for accolades or for agreement but because I have insight.  This is not about elections, this is about accountability.
JWE