[RP TownTalk] FOD trees

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Sat May 21 17:19:46 UTC 2016

I agree that we need to beautify that space.  Could we turn the Field of Dreams into a garden?  Will the Mayor and Councilman Thompson weigh in on this.  We don't need to use the entire field to plant, maybe just along the road to make it look acceptable to the people who live there and have to open their front doors and look at that mess everyday.  I don't think we will have anyone playing ball there for awhile and maybe never again, so why not start a garden.  Maybe we could have a little path and expand in the future with fountains and art work?  I don't know what it will take to get permission to do this, but I would like to see it happen and will gladly be part of the group.  With permission we could get the Neighborhood Design Center working on it right now and be ready to GO in October.  Maybe David can be the chair of this beautification committee?
Audrey Bragg