[RP TownTalk] Learn to row (and to send email, sheesh)

Kate Kelly mrs.ahkelly at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:09:17 UTC 2016

I sent bad data for the Washington Rowing School's Learn to Row event.
I'm trying again here. I'm so sorry for the confusion, please come!

*National Learn to Row Day <http://www.usrowing.org/events_new/nltrd>*

*Saturday, June 4, 20168:00 - 11:00 a.m.*

*Washington Rowing School <http://www.washingtonrowingschool.com/>*
*Bladensburg Waterfront Park*

The park is at 4601 Annapolis Road, Bladensburg, MD 20710
<https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=4601%20annapolis%20rd%20bladensburg%20md>,
really close to Riverdale Park.

Take advantage of this FREE opportunity to learn to row at Washington
Rowing School in Bladensburg, Md., where you'll receive instruction and
then head out on the river in an 8-member crew.

*Visit Washington Rowing School online:
**http://www.washingtonrowingschool.com/
<http://www.washingtonrowingschool.com/>*

Follow the link to registration, and select *Camps & Clinics *to register
online.

I’ll be there, and I hope you can make it too!

Kate Kelly