[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park #1 on a list we do not want to be on

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Fri May 27 18:10:46 UTC 2016

It is based on the US Census Bureau's American Community Survey data. Information about the surveys can be found here:
https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/about.html

On May 27, 2016, at 10:46 AM, Beth Judy <bethjudy4 at gmail.com<mailto:bethjudy4 at gmail.com>> wrote:

How did they collect the data? I don't remember receiving a survey.
Did anyone else on TownTalk receive a survey?

We analyzed over 41 places in Maryland to identify the ones that are going grey at a young age.

[Chris Kolmar]by Chris KolmarRankings<https://www.zippia.com/advice/category/rankings/> - 1 month ago

Zippia<https://www.zippia.com/> analyzed data[http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png]<http://washington.cbslocal.com/2016/05/25/see-if-your-town-is-one-of-the-10-most-stressed-places-in-maryland/#> from the U.S. Census' American Community Survey for 2010 to 2014 to rank<https://www.zippia.com/advice/stressed-places-in-maryland/> the 41 most stressed places in Maryland, using criteria such as the unemployment rate, average hours worked and percentage of income going to rent.