[RP TownTalk] Next Riverdale Park CCAC meeting - November 15th, 7pm

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Sat Nov 5 15:48:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 15th at 7pm at Town Hall. If you're interested in strengthening ties between the Riverdale Park community and our police department, this the place for you! All meetings are open to the public. Please join us!

We still have open positions on the committee and are accepting applications. All of our documents are available on our webpage:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/ChiefsCommAdvCommittee.cfm

We also have an article in the November Town Crier (p. 6):
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/Crier/Nov%202016%20Crier_kh2.pdf

The application can be found here:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/police/CCAC%20Fillable%20Application%202016.pdf

Just fill it in, sign, and submit the application to the Riverdale Park Police Department. You can either drop it off in person at the Riverdale Park Police Station at 5004 Queensbury Road, or email the signed application to the Chief of Police at dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov.  Anyone on the fence is encouraged to sit in on our meeting on the 15th!

If you have any questions, you can contact any of the following folks:
Chief David Morris
dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov

Liz Bolin
lizbolin at gmail.com