[RP TownTalk] Marianna Previti, your neighbor, sings jazz

Marianna Previti mariannarose at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:51:26 UTC 2016

Dear Neighbors,

Jazz is the genre closest to my heart and I what I believe I perform best as a vocalist. I want to invite you to a special performance of the Marianna Previti Jazz Trio at Robert Harper Books in Riverdale Md. On November 17th from 8-10pm. Besides myself, the trio is composed of the fabulous musicianship of Steve Steckler on guitar and Paul Rosenberg on piano. There is a suggested donation of 15.00 but please, do not let lack of funds keep you from attendance; It is far more important that you come and listen. We will be serving refreshments (wine too) for you hanging pleasure. I very hope to see you there!

Best, Marianna Previti