[RP TownTalk] Reminder: CCAC meeting Tuesday, November 15th, 7pm

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Mon Nov 14 12:41:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,
This is just a reminder that the Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) is meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, November 15th at 7:00 pm at Town Hall (5008 Queensbury Road). We will have the Chief of Police as well as members of his executive staff in attendance. Our meetings are open to the public and you will have the opportunity to make comments or ask questions. Please join us!

We still have some open positions on the committee. If you're interested applying, the application can be found here:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/police/CCAC%20Fillable%20Application%202016.pdf

Just fill it in, sign, and submit it to the Riverdale Park Police Department. You can either drop it off in person at the Riverdale Park Police Station at 5004 Queensbury Road, or email the signed application to the Chief of Police at dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov.

If you have any questions, you can contact any of the following folks:
Chief David Morris
dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov

Liz Bolin
lizbolin at gmail.com