[RP TownTalk] Breakfast with Sint Niklaas at Riversdale - spaces still available!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Nov 16 14:02:33 UTC 2016

Hello!

I hope you are all having a great week! Sint Niklaas is already hard at work preparing for his annual visit to Riversdale, coming up on Saturday, December 3. He knows it's sometimes hard to get in the spirit so early in the season (especially before Thanksgiving!) and wanted to send a friendly reminder to be sure that children in the good book don't miss out.  Sint Niklaas, the kindly Flemish bishop, visits us each year to celebrate the Belgian traditions of Rosalie Stier Calvert and her family. Parents and children will enjoy a Belgian-inspired breakfast (complete with some seriously yummy waffles) and children will receive a gift. Capacity is limited and spaces are still available, but filling quickly.

Saturday, December 3
9 & 11 am seatings
Ages 3-10 (tots are welcome as lapsitters)
Residents of Prince George's & Montgomery Counties: $10/child, $7/adult
Non-Residents: $13; $9/adult
Call 301.864.0420 or email Riversdale at pgparks.com<mailto:Riversdale at pgparks.com> to register.

We hope to see you there and be sure to check out our calendar for more info on upcoming holiday programs!<https://issuu.com/pgparks/docs/riversdale_jul-dec_2016_flipbook>

Cheers,
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>