[RP TownTalk] water your trees before it freezes tonight

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:14:11 UTC 2016

Saw this post on the Hyattsville HOPE listserv and wanted to share with my
fellow Riverdale Parkians. It has been a very dry fall, and our trees are
stressed. Give them a drink before it gets too cold - it will help them
through the winter.

2. Save the Trees!
    Posted by: "Gloria Felix-Thompson"
    Date: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:45 am ((PST))

Good Morning all,

Please water your and the street trees before tonight. We are expecting the
first hard frost overnight. We are at a record low for rainfall and the
trees need moisture badly if they are to survive the winter.

Once the ground if frozen they can no longer absorb the moisture.

Please water them today,

Gloria

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Raising a Challenging Child?*

*First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask
<http://guidingexceptionalparents.com/Presentations.html#OxygenMask>:
**Wednesdays
starting January 11th in Silver Spring, MD*