[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Police Department - Chief's Community Advisory Committe - Update!

Liz Bolin lizbolin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:20:04 UTC 2016

Good morning!  I am pleased to be writing a note to our neighbors, sharing the good news that all of the positions on the RPPD-CCAC have been filled with volunteer members!  Our charter calls for 10 members, and shortly following our last meeting, we had all 10!  In addition, our meetings have been attended by a number of members of the public (non-committee members).

This turnout and enthusiasm is not only a pleasant surprise, but indicative of the importance our community places on being Safe, Clean and Beautiful.

I encourage you all to attend our next meeting on January 24th, 7 PM, at Town Hall.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to me, or Vice-Chair Corey Bettenhausen, with questions.  We can be reached at:

LizBolin at gmail.com or cbccac at gmx.com

Our contact info is also on the Town Website, under the Police Department page.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Liz Bolin