[RP TownTalk] F/S Dear Jerry Tix @ D.A.R. Constitution Hall & Patriot Ctr

Al Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:44:15 UTC 2016

Hello neighbors and music fans-

Our concert-going ambitions have once again exceeded our parenting and work
realities. Consequently, we find ourselves with four tickets that will go
unused for this weekend's Jerry Garcia celebration-fest at D.A.R.
Constitution Hall (D.C.) and Patriot Center (Fairfax).  We have two for
each night.  Even if you're a rabid anti-Dead fan, the line-ups might have
something of interest for you.

https://blackbirdpresents.com/dear-jerry-lets-play-2/

We're asking $75 each/OBO. Tix were $100+ with the service charges. Mostly,
we'd like them to not go to waste.  Feel free to offer trades (mechanics,
old animal vets, and tree trimmers especially encouraged).

Details below or see CL ad.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/tix/5825039468.html

Thanks for looking,

Alison

1st Night
JERRY UNCOVERED
Friday, October 14, 2016
DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
ORCHESTRA, ROW K , SEATS 113 and 115

Warren Haynes
Alison Krauss
Jamey Johnson
John Medeski
Don Was
Raymond Weber

2nd Night
THIS IS 30! - 2 Tix - $75/each
Saturday, October 15, 2016
EagleBank Arena, Fairfax, VA (formerly Patriot Ctr)
The Avett Brothers
Warren Haynes
Section: 102 Row: CC, Seats 13 and 14

*Alison Spain*