[RP TownTalk] Fwd: FW: Check out some ideas on what to do with your kiddos this wknd!

adrian limmen adrianlimmen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:01:59 UTC 2016

Hello All.  I wanted to share this new blog site that a good friend of mine
is writing.  It highlights some fun things to do in the area.

Morning, Neighbors:

Sharing some ideas on (mostly) free things to do in/around Route 1 with
your darling child(ren) this weekend.  As a UP mom with 2 active and
curious kiddos, I'm often on the lookout for fun and new things to do with
the offspring.  Too often, search results prompt me to activities in DC or
Montgomery County - which is crazy when there is so, SO much to do in PG
for the little ones.  So, I put together this blog as a way to both keep my
own log together and to, perhaps, jumpstart a new, local medium by which to
share these Route 1 ideas with others who may wish to indulge.

http://routeonefun.blogspot.com/

I have never blogged before so please excuse any amateur blemishes as you
recklessly share far and wide!  ;)

All the best,

Sarah B.

Wells Pkwy