[RP TownTalk] Harvest Festival at Riversdale this Sunday!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Fri Oct 14 20:05:09 UTC 2016

Hello, hello!

I hope you all had a great week! If you're looking for some local fall family fun this weekend, come visit Riversdale on Sunday, October 16 for our Harvest Festival! Sip on hot apple cider while picking fresh flowers in our garden and making festive fall ornaments. Step into the warmth of the dependency kitchen and taste treats while watching the Kitchen Guild cook up some tasty pumpkin dishes over the open hearth fire. While supplies last, kids can take home popping corn directly off the husk and pick and decorate a pumpkin from our pumpkin patch! Be sure to visit the museum shop and a tour of the historic house, included with admission.

No reservations necessary and the cost is $5 for adults and $2 for children 12 and under. We hope to see you there!

Questions? Email samantha.ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:samantha.ferris at pgparks.com> or call the office at the number below.

Cheers,
Samantha
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>