[RP TownTalk] [RP Town Announce] Community Meeting: TONIGHT, August 31 at 6:30 PM (Town Hall)

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:17:51 UTC 2016

I'm so disappointed that I wasn't able to make this meeting -- we ended up
having to take one of our dogs to the emergency room (thankfully, he's fine
now).  I was really looking forward to interacting with Novak around this
process...

Will there be any other opportunity to connect with Novak, and/or are there
notes from that meeting available?

Thanks to the staff and council for arranging this meeting -- I hope it was
helpful to the hiring process!

-Heather