[RP TownTalk] Three lost dogs

Corey Slavitt coreyls at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 11:44:30 UTC 2016

I saw them last night from my upstairs window. They were on the sidewalk of the 5000 block of Oglethorpe Street heading to the river at a quick pace. Thank you Fiona, for saving them from being hit by a car on nearby East-West Highway. They look somewhat familiar from when the neighborhood backyard breeders' dogs break out from their yard chains.