[RP TownTalk] yard waste

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Fri Sep 16 02:12:44 UTC 2016

Mike (and others),

If you have issues with Bates missing trash and/or yard waste pickup,
please feel free to contact Bates directly at

(301) 773-2069.

but _please_ contact Public Works (whether or not you call Bates first) so
they can track the misses and make sure you get a pickup if you haven't:

(301)864-1803
Fax: 301-864-4066
Email: laddison at riverdaleparkmd.gov

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - I've been communicating the
issue to Public Works but had not tracked down all of the contact info
(Bates + Public Works) until this evening.

Best regards,

Alan