[RP TownTalk] Stolen bike

Adrienne Allegretti adgealleg at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:22:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

I had a bike stolen off the top of my car sometime on Tuesday (this could have happened early in the morning or during the day). It was a white Cervélo missing a seat post and a front wheel. The bike was locked on the car rack and the thief broke the lock on the rack to take the bike. The thief would have had to go down my driveway towards my garage to do this. A police report has been made. If you saw anything suspicious on the 4500 Block of Riverdale Rd that day and have any information or have seen the bike, please contact me off-list at adgealleg at hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Adrienne

4503 Riverdale Rd