[RP TownTalk] CCAC at Riverdale Park Day on Saturday!

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Thu Sep 29 12:12:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,
The Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will have a table at Riverdale Park Day this Saturday, Oct. 1st. If you have any questions about the CCAC, this would be a perfect opportunity to get those answered!  We will also have applications on hand for folks to fill out if they're interested in joining the CCAC. We've had a very good response so far from the community but we still have some openings.

For more information, you can see our webpage at:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/ChiefsCommAdvCommittee.cfm

We have an informational brochure in both English and Spanish:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/police/ccac_info_brochure%20(3).pdf

If you have any questions, you can always contact us:
Chief David Morris
dmorris at riverdaleparkmd.gov

Corey Bettenhausen
cbccac at gmx.com