[RP TownTalk] Huh?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:49:50 UTC 2017

Adrian -
among other reasons.........
It was the Town of Riverdale Park which led negotiations with the Cafritz
developers to get the best plan possible (including requirements for
opening new roads and the CSX bridge).....
It was the Town of Riverdale Park which negotiated the Tax Increment
Financing mechanism which helped to enable the project be as good as it
could be..
So, yes, the Town or Riverdale Park's name should be on the store (as it is
on the entire development, "Riverdale Park Station")

"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis