[RP TownTalk] Animal Trapper

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 22:59:08 UTC 2017

At least 7 million squirrels invaded The Pink House one fall. This company
(information below) got them out of the house, into the sunshine and then
into FEMA trailers on Eastern Shore.

Adcocks Trapping Service
Website <http://www.adcockstrapping.com/>
Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/Adcock/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x89b7c4065460db59:0x3a18da011f51eedf?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_78v2iK_TAhUFJiYKHamEBMMQ9RcIiwEwCw>
Pest Control Service
Address
<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=adcocks+trapping+service+address&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LWT9c3LEnJrsyuMNOSzU620s_JT04syczPgzOsElNSilKLiwFLZ7PVLgAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_78v2iK_TAhUFJiYKHamEBMMQ6BMIkAEwDg>
: 9215 51st Ave, College Park, MD 20740
Phone:(703) 352-7750  301-345-0105

--
Jeffrey Yorke