[RP TownTalk] Vend at ArtsFest to Win a Free Massage

RP Arts Council rpartscouncil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:44:36 UTC 2017

Dear Artists:

Apply as an ArtsFest vendor to win a free massage! It’s only $40 to vend
and we will draw a winner at ArtsFest from among the vendors for a free
gift certificate from Shine Massage. We will also give a free ArtsFest
T-Shirt (see design below) to every customer who buys something from a
vendor.

The Riverdale Park Arts Council (RPAC) is hosting its 10th Annual ArtsFest
on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 11 am to 5 pm. The application to be an
ArtsFest vendor is posted here:

http://www.rpartscouncil.org/artsfest-vendor-application.html

Note that you can transact the $40 vendor fee and submit your vendor info
online from this link. Hurry because the deadline for vendor applications
is April 22, 2017.

Ken Laureys

RPAC Treasurer & ArtsFest Vendor Coordinator

cell:  301-661-6682
rpartscouncil at gmail.com

​