[RP TownTalk] April 25: An Evening with Del Alonzo T Washington

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 16:41:56 UTC 2017

UP Racial Justice and Brothers and Sisters for Action, a PG County Indivisible group, are pleased to co-sponsor:

An Evening with Delegate Alonzo T. Washington (D-22)
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
7:30 - 9:00 pmIn the Sanctuary of the University Park Church of the Brethren4413 Tuckerman StreetUniversity Park, Maryland 20782

Delegate Washington will discuss the outcomes of the 2017 Maryland legislative session for key policies in support of racial and economic justice. In addition to answering your questions, he will provide an analysis of successes and failures, and how we can start to think about next year's session.

Please consider a small donation to offset the costs of the meeting space.  It would be much appreciated.  We will pass the hat.