[RP TownTalk] May 9: Showing Up for Racial Justice - Green Line Chapter Meeting

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 18:52:40 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

Please see below for details on the next general meeting of the Showing Up for Racial Justice Green Line Chapter. Please RSVP on the FB event (or reply directly to me) and spread the word to folks and communities you think may be interested.

Thanks!
Sarah Combs

Tuesday, May 9, 7 PM - 9 PM
Riverdale Park Town Hall
5008 Queensbury Rd, Riverdale, MD 20737
Facebook Event

Join us for our fifth meeting to discuss the next steps of forming a Showing up for Racial Justice chapter between Hyattsville, UP, College Park, Riverdale, Brentwood, Mt. Ranier and other nearby communities.

 Abbreviated Agenda:
 Chapter formation update
 Education: Accountability among white anti-racist groups. We will be discussing DiDi Delgado's piece:
 https://theestablishment.co/whites-only-the-caucasian-invasion-of-racial-justice-spaces-7e2529ec8314
 Local Actions
 Leadership breakout groups

 The space is ADA, children friendly and there will be light snacks. Please let us know if you have other needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Stay in the FB loop:
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/248192192290376/

Subscribe to our Google Group:
 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/green-line-surj