[RP TownTalk] Annual Bike Rally, May 6

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 16:52:35 UTC 2017

All,

I hope your spring is amazing! Our partners and communities have loads of fun lined up for Rivers To Rockets Weekends. Check our calendar for all the great weekend events - like the Open Studio Tours, Riverdale Park Arts Fest, Cheverly Day, or the Hyattsville Historic House Tour. We hope to see you at a few.

Each year we hold a bike rally where we lead a group through the Heritage Area. This year we are trying something new. Riders will arrive at our space in Hyattsville on May 6 at 10:30a where they will be given a scavenger hunt. They will have four hours to take pictures/selfies at various points or doing something fun and earn points. Stops will include events going on that day!

Riders will chart their own courses and try to rack up as many points as possible. Lunch will be included as a stop about half way around the region. Riders will get swag or prizes. We will come back together at 3:30 for awards.

It will be an amazing time! Please come join us!

Details and registration at http://www.anacostiatrails.org/bike-rally

Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.
301-887-0777