[RP TownTalk] Trees Cut Down on Bike Path near Greg's Towing

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:40:27 UTC 2017

Sigh. This was discussed for 45 minutes at a recent Town Council Work
Session (February?).

PEPCO argued that many of the trees were diseased and threatening the
nearby very high voltage powerlines. Our Public Works department sadly had
to agree.

There are plans to replant a large number of trees in that area.

My opinion? Perhaps the now very visible condition of those industrial
properties is an opportunity for Code Enforcement....

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences & their families