[RP TownTalk] Trees Cut Down on Bike Path near Greg's Towing

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 16:12:05 UTC 2017

In my Perfect World there would be federal/state community development
funds to support use of eminent domain and/or other means to relocate those
businesses and create public space (incl permanent farmers mkt/community
events site) in that wedge of land btw Town Center and the new development.
But that's just me.