[RP TownTalk] Perfect Weather for the Battle of Bladensburg TODAY!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Sat Aug 5 13:56:14 UTC 2017

Hello!

You don't have to go far to enjoy the absolutely beautiful weather we'll be enjoying today. Spend the afternoon at Riversdale, where the Battle of Bladensburg Encampment kicks off at 1 pm and goes through until 5 pm. Step back into 1814 and enjoy live demos, mingling with troops, tours of the house, and much more. Kids will keep busy with activities, a scavenger hunt, and races, too! Admission is FREE to grounds; $3 fee for house tours. We hope to see you later at #Bladensburg2017!

Cheers,
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>