[RP TownTalk] Last Chance for Free Jazz at Riversdale Tonight!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Aug 16 20:24:44 UTC 2017

Hi, folks!

Project Natale, a popular group who has played our series many times, will be rounding out our final Jazz on the Lawn concert of the summer. Music kicks off at 7pm, but you're welcome to stake out your favorite spot earlier and enjoy a summer picnic. Take advantage of 10% off beer & wine purchases at Town Center Market tonight, too! No rain in the forecast means we're looking forward to a great night on the lawn. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>