[RP TownTalk] ISO Local Chiropractor (Hyattsville/Riverdale/College Park)

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:21:42 UTC 2017

In June I could barely walk into AmeriWell on Riverdale Road. After 15
minutes on the massage bench and another 15 having Ciro bend me into a
human pretzel, I skipped out (but not on the low bill/$45). I returned many
times over the summer and fell a helluva lot better. I am not Mr. Gumby
again but it's a possibility! Sure, there were small aches a day or two
later, but they were the good type. The staff and service are great. The
place is clean. The building, unimpressive by design.

AmeriWell- Chiropractor
240-582-5779
6201 Riverdale Road, #211
Riverdale, MD 20737