[RP TownTalk] Strange smell

Bad Bob sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 30 19:35:36 UTC 2017

I believe my wife tried to post this question, but it does not seem to
have posted.

Thursday evening, there was a strange and growing stronger odor
emanating from somewhere east of Taylor road that may have been
kerosene. The odor seemed to travel west and south for about 30 or more
minutes. At least on RPPD patrol car traveled south on Taylor, and at
least one fire truck traveled east on Riverdale road, returned back to
Taylor and traveled down Taylor.

Did anyone else become aware of this? Does anyone know what the source
of the odor was?

thanks

bob smith

5001 Riverdale Road.