[RP TownTalk] Tonight! Community Conversation about Programs and Resources for Refugees and Immigrants!

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 16:37:01 UTC 2017

Just heard about this event TONIGHT (Feb 1). Center for Educational Partnership, 6200 Sheridan Street, Riverdale, MD. 7-8:30pm
This looks to be a great discussion and opportunity to learn more about and engage with the populations in our community that need us most right now. https://www.facebook.com/events/892258347577307/
District 3 Council Member Dannielle Glaros:
"Recently I have heard from several constituents about compassion and concern they have for these vulnerable populations, so I engaged local resettlement organizations, social service providers, and nonprofits to join us on February 1 to share what is happening locally and how we can be involved and supportive. Please invite your friends and neighbors to join us for this important conversation.

 Representatives from Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area, Ethiopian Community Development Council, CASA de Maryland, the International Rescue Committee, and others will join us in the conversation and will provide information and resources. All welcome!"