[RP TownTalk] Route One Fun! Weekend Guide Feb. 11-12th

Sarah B byrne6 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:26:14 UTC 2017

Good morning,

Sharing *Route One Fun!'s Weekend Guide
<http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/02/weekend-fun-feb-10th-12th.html>*.
Don't forget to scroll down to the *"Adulting"* section of the post to also
check out all of the great, local events going on for adults around our
area this weekend.  Lucky, lucky ducks!

Snapshot of this edition's fun ideas:

*From a Candyland Dance Party in Hyattsville to an African American STEAM
Portrait Workshop in Laurel to Unshrink My Heart in Brentwood to a Teddy
Bear's Picnic in College Park...And that's not all!   This week's post
features the work of Sean Hennessey of Otis Street Arts Project, a local
studio in Mt. Rainier.  *

Also including a link to *Valentine's Day Fun For Kids Along Route One!*
<http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/02/valentines-day-fun-for-kids-along-route.html>

Hope you enjoy Route One Fun!

All the best,
Sarah