[RP TownTalk] Green Line SURJ Meeting 2/28

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 19:51:18 UTC 2017

Join us for our third meeting to discuss the next steps of forming a Showing Up for Racial Justice chapter between Hyattsville, UP, College Park, Riverdale, and other nearby communities. If you are able, please RSVP at the Facebook link. If not, please reply to me. Thanks!
Green Line SURJ Meeting

|    |
Green Line SURJ Meeting
   |  |

 When: Tues. Feb 28, 7-9pm
 Where: Robert Harper Books:
 6216 Rhode Island Ave, Riverdale Park, Maryland 20737

 Learn more about Showing Up for Racial Justice:
 http://www.showingupforracialjustice.org/

 Agenda:
 Recap of the Bystander Intervention Training
 Accountability Partnership Building
 Discussion: What does Showing Up for Racial Justice Mean?
 Leadership, Education, Action