[RP TownTalk] Local Dog Walker / Pet Care Services

Jason bbearjason1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 23:25:03 UTC 2017

Port Towns Pet Service's

Dog Walking, In home Dog Sitting, Cat Sitting, Poop Scooping / Waste Cleanup, Giving pets Medication, Exotic Pet Care.

Our Pet Services Are Centered Around Your Pets Needs & Home, So Your Pet Will Feel Comfortable During Our Visits. Pets Are Happier And Healthier When They Are In A Familiar Environment.

We Offer Flexible & Affordable Services To Pamper Your Pets While Your Away. Schedule A Free, In Home Consultation Today To Learn More!

We Proudly Service: Colmar Manor, Cottage City, Bladensburg, Edmonston, Brentwood, Mount Rainier & Hyattsville Maryland, and DC

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/Port-Towns-Pet-Services-721849164660511