[RP TownTalk] Women's March on Washington - January 21st

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 04:36:57 UTC 2017

A few weeks ago, people from Hyattsville, Riverdale Park, University
Park/College Heights Estates and College Park expressed interest in
organizing locally for the March on Washington taking place on January 21st
and, more importantly, to mobilize for post-March activities.

We just had our first meeting in Hyattsville and are interested to reach
out to others. If you are interested to join the group, please email me
off-list.

-Sarah