[RP TownTalk] Boy Scouts alternative

erika wilson erikawilson at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:43:19 UTC 2017

Howdy neighbors. We're looking for an alternative to Boy Scouts for our 6-year old and 4-year old. I'm looking for a group that focuses on outdoor education/wilderness skills, values development and confidence building, along with regular volunteer/charity work. Ideally in a secular environment. Is anyone involved in the Patuxent CampFire group or a local Navigators or other club? Please contact me offline if you have any recommendations or experience with a local chapter. Thanks!

Erika Wilson