[RP TownTalk] Jan 20 Nonviolent and Active Bystander Intervention trainings

Sheri Mattes Wake smattes3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:45:23 UTC 2017

Non-violence and active bystander preparedness training sounds like a
wonderful program and I would think both parties can see the value in
that.  Protests are never going to stop, trying to make them peaceful and
productive is a valuable cause.

Bruce, from Trump's own mouth:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Tr-_5PoLY