[RP TownTalk] New Building Next to Gosling Pond

Spiro Dimakas spiro.dimakas11 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:35:18 UTC 2017

It's going to be a entrepreneurs workshop for university students who want to create tech/biotech companies (or any company for that matter when they need industrial space). It will also be home to the College Park Academy which is the private charter school currently occupying an old Church space in Hyattsville off Adelphi Rd.

This area will begin to see a lot of traffic during the week when it's completed due to the school which has a long lease and is due to expand each year as it adds more students.

More Info: http://www.collegeparkacademy.com

News Article:
http://www.thesentinel.com/pgs/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2780:college-park-academy-looks-for-new-home-in-m-square&Itemid=766

Sent from my iPhone