[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Rail Concerts need your support

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:57:41 UTC 2017

We are trying hard to provide quality music in a fantastic venue for sound
here in Riverdale. We need community support to keep this going. These
artists do not play for free, and the bookstore does not clean itself.

We are now a licensed auditorium and that cost us extra fees. Please come
out and see a concert.

Thursday 1/19/2017 8PM.
Local favorites Zachary Ryan Parkman & Jacqueline Pie Francis join Annette
Wasilik at Robert Harper Books.. It's a great place for words and music.
Snacks, books and coffee. Cozy, too! $15 suggested donation.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1810724585842766/

Robert Harper Books
Riverdale Park Town Center
6216 Rhode Island Avenue