[RP TownTalk] Fwd: JD Williams - memorial service Saturday Jan 28th

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 05:03:29 UTC 2017

[Apologies for the late notice; I received this info earlier today, and
TownTalk was down until just now.]

For those who do not know, Riverdale Park lost a good friend earlier this
month. JD Williams was an active member of the Riverdale Park Business
Association, and contributed to our community as a volunteer, business
owner, and in countless other ways.  Below is the text of a letter sent by
his son, John Williams, with information about his memorial service.

Dear Friends,

It is with very sad heart that I must share with you that on Monday January
9, 2017, JD Williams passed away. His obituary can be seen in the paper or
read online in The Washington Post January 26, 2017. (
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.
aspx?fhid=17003&n=james-williams-jd&pid=183719674)

The funeral services for JD Williams will be held Saturday January 28th, 2017
at 11:00 am at the First United Methodist Church of Hyattsville on the
South/West corner of Queens Chapel and East West Hwy. Address: 6201
Belcrest Rd. Hyattsville MD. 20782

* In honor of his love of teaching and continuing education, memorial
donations would be graciously accepted in lieu of flowers. We have set up
an Education Fund on behalf of JD Williams, as dad was a teacher and a
teacher of people his whole life.

- Please make memorial donations out to: "Williams Grandkids Education Fund"

- Please mail the memorial donations to: 6309 Baltimore Ave. Suite #101,
Riverdale, MD 20737

Please feel free to contact me John Williams (JD Williams' son) at
602-418-9835 with any questions.

Thank you,

John Williams

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

Raising a Challenging Child?
Parent Child Journey: Parenting classes starting March 2nd.
First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask: Parent self-care classes in progress.