[RP TownTalk] recent thefts on Rhode Island Ave?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:19:03 UTC 2017

I just got an email from CrimeReport that lists two recent thefts on Rhode
Island, one in the 6200 block and one in the 6300 block. I believe that
puts the first one in the Town Center parking lot by the train station, and
the other north of the E-W Hwy bridge in the industrial park (or on the
bike trail??? Will we ever sort out Rhode Island Ave from Maryland Ave
north of the parking lot?

Both thefts were in broad daylight (10 am and 1 pm).

Does any one know more about the nature of these, if anyone was hurt,  and
if there are known suspects?

Thanks.

   - Theft

   6300 Block RHODE ISLAND AVE

   [RPPD]-Theft

   Jan 25, 2017

   around 10 AM
   Incident ID: 790738644
   Case No.: 170250369
   Agency: Riverdale Park Police Department
      - Submit a Tip
      <https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=827&case=170250369>
      - Share
      - Center on Map