[RP TownTalk] July 18: Showing Up for Racial Justice meeting

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 00:23:23 UTC 2017

Hi Folks!

We are a few months into forming a SURJ Green Line Chapter in Northern PG Cty, MD along the Route 1 corridor. As we work on building our foundation, we're holding monthly meetings (3rd Tuesday) to discuss topics related to Criminal Justice and Gentrification in the area, as well as provide updates on accountability partnerships and local actions. This month we'll be talking about Police Accountability. Details below. Please feel free to join us and spread the word!
Thanks,
Sarah

When: Tuesday July 18, 7:30 -9pm

Where: 5008 Queensbury Rd. Riverdale, MD 20737

RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/434269450305185

The space is ADA, children friendly and there will be light snacks. Please let us know if you have other needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.

 Learn more about Showing Up for Racial Justice:
 http://www.showingupforracialjustice.org/

 Stay Connected to the Green Line Chapter:
Facebook Group
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/248192192290376/
Bi-weekly Newsletter
 http://eepurl.com/cPDZD1