[RP TownTalk] Art Works Now and Pizzeria Paradiso Grand Opening - 4800 Rhode Island Ave

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 01:19:38 UTC 2017

Forwarded from the HOPE e-mail list. Exciting!!

8. Art Works Now and Pizzeria Paradiso Grand Opening
    Posted by:  jazmine at artworksnow.org artworksnow
    Date: Thu Jul 6, 2017 9:47 am ((PDT))

Hello Everyone,

 We at Art Works Now are excited to announce our joint grand opening with
Pizzeria Paradiso at our new location at 4800 Rhode Island Avenue next Saturday
July 15th at 11am.

 There will be a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 11am with special guest
speakers Prince George's County Executive Rushern Baker III, State Senator
Paul G Pinsky, Prince George's County Council Member Deni Taveras, and more!

 We will also have art projects for kids all ages including a pottery
throwing demo, pizzas for peace art project, gallery opening for Pauline
Rakis, and outside playtime in the Imagination Playground. Pizzeria
Paradiso will serve pizza and drinks.

 Invite your friends and family and come for the ribbon cutting, stay for
the art and pizza!

 We hope to see you there!

 Art Works Now and Pizzeria Paradiso Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
 Saturday, July 15th at 11am
 4800 Rhode Island Avenue, Hyattsville, MD. 20781

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

Book Club - July 24th - Self Reg by Stuart Shanker
More Info: https://guidingexceptionalparents.com/Presentations.html#BookClub