[RP TownTalk] Affordable Room or Apartment Needed August 14-December 4, 2017

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 22:16:53 UTC 2017

Margaret,

Contact me if interested. I might also have a room available in a house in
Cheverly...

*$1695 / 1br - 850ft2 - 1br-Riverdale Park, FURNISHED, Near Local
Hospitals, Capitol Hill, UMD (6201 Natoli Pl)  *

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/6159346819.html

Jeffrey Yorke

Yorke Partners

301-502-1243