[RP TownTalk] Tonight - Chief's Community Advisory Committee, 7:00 pm

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Tue Jul 11 12:13:46 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Just another reminder that the Chief's Community Advisory Committee will meeting tonight (July 11th) at Town Hall at 7:00 pm. All are welcome!

We have a traffic stop simulation planned for this evening. The weather is looking good (albeit hot). This is open to everyone. So if you've ever had any questions about traffic stops, this is the place to be! As always, we have plenty of time for public comments, questions, or concerns as well!

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
-Corey