[RP TownTalk] This Saturday at Adelphi Pool: Teen night!!! bring your friends!!!!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:52:27 UTC 2017

Is your teenager looking for something fun to do Saturday night? The
Adelphi Pool is hosting a Teen Night from 7-11pm. Details below.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

Book Club - July 24th - Self Reg by Stuart Shanker
More Info: https://guidingexceptionalparents.com/Presentations.html#BookClub