[RP TownTalk] CCAC at National Night Out

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Sun Jul 30 17:36:03 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Just another reminder that National Night Out is Tuesday, August 1st from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. If you don't know about National Night Out, please visit the website at https://natw.org/:
"National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. Furthermore, it provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances."

This year the festivities will be held just outside the Riverdale Park Police Station and Town Hall at 5004 Queensbury Road. The Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will also be in attendance and will be distributing a survey in both English and Spanish about how safe folks feel in Riverdale Park as well provide an opportunity for members of our community to provide any feedback, concerns, or issues that they feel the Riverdale Park Police should know about.

This is a great opportunity to talk to your local law enforcement officers and get to know them as well as give them the opportunity to get to know *you*! This is also a chance to learn more about the CCAC and talk to our members!

Hope to see you on Tuesday!

Regards,
-Corey